All Inclusive New England Vacations
Each year the crisp and colorful Fall Foliage lures travelers to the six states that make up New England including Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island. A perfectly planned New England Vacation will feature a good balance of historic sightseeing, revelling in the Atlantic scenery and relaxing in posh New England hotels.
New England Things to Do
Rich in American history and heritage, these north-eastern coastal states offer much to experience for tourists on New England vacations:
- Visit the Battle Green, where the American Revolution officially started with a single “shot heard around the world”
- Visit John F. Kennedy’s summer ‘white house’ in Hyannis near Cape Cod
- Walk down the historical streets of Edgartown, lined with exquisite homes
- Tour the 70 room Vanderbilt summer cottage known as “The Breakers” in Rhode Island
- Admire Norman Rockwell’s paintings at his museum near the Berkshire Mountains in Western Massachusetts and walk through his studio that has been left virtually untouched
- Check in to the town of Woodstock, otherwise known as the “prettiest small town in America”
- Savor a truly authentic lobster dinner in Portland, Maine along the Atlantic coast
New England Tourism Destinations
When visiting New England you cannot miss out on the most popular, must-see New England destinations, such as:
Plymouth Rock, Massachusetts: Studied by children in US History classes across the United States, Plymouth Rock is a symbol of the first Pilgrims to land in America in 1620. Park guides and interpreters are on hand to answer any questions about this historical point.
Martha’s Vineyard: This island is full of natural beauty, unsoiled beaches and clay cliffs, which boast of a timeless element that lures visitors to return time and again. The charm and character of Martha’s Vineyard, the island named after a European sailor’s daughter, attracts artists, poets and singers as well as celebrities and tourists.
Newport, Rhode Island: Home to Newport Mansions and known as the sailing capital of the world, Newport’s top sights include the famous Vanderbilt summer cottage, the 400 Club’s mansion and St. Mary’s church where John F. Kennedy and Jacqueline Bouvier wed.
New England All Inclusive Vacations
Fully escorted New England Vacations by Caravan Tours are all inclusive tours looping through all six New England states along the East Coast of the United States.
Included in this vacation are stops at most of the destinations mentioned in this article.
Visit Caravan’s New England Tour Reviews to read fellow travelers experiences on this fully escorted, all inclusive tour of New England.